Cummins Ferry RV Park and Campground..
is one of the closest RV Parks and one of the best RV Parks near and in the Heart of the Kentucky Bourbon Trail --- making it a prime destination for many tourists in RVs.
Cummins Ferry RV Park and Campground is:
- 13 miles to Four Roses Distillery
- 14 miles to Old Owl Tavern and their generous selection of Bourbons. Call to setup your own Innkeeper’s Bourbon Tasting with house Bourbon specialist, Dixon Dedman.
- 19 miles to Wild Turkey Distillery
- 24 miles to The Still at Ambrabev
- 25 miles to Wilderness Trail Distillery
- 29 to Woodford Reserve Distillery
- 31 miles to Buffalo Trace Distillery
- 32 to Castle and Key Distillery
- 34 miles to Town Branch
- 34 miles to James E. Pepper Distillery
- 37 miles to Bluegrass Distillers
- 48 miles to Heaven Hill
- 49 miles to Willett Distillery
- 53 miles to Maker’s Mark Distillery
NOTEWORTHY: We are proud to promote Danville KY’s very own distillery, Wilderness Trail Distillery. Founded as a premium craft distillery Wilderness Trail has had explosive growth - and their visitor experience is awesome. From Danville, the City of Firsts, Wilderness Trail Distillery has also become the VERY first Kentucky Bourbon Trail Craft Tour® distillery to graduate to the iconic Kentucky Bourbon Trail® tour. You are now playing with the Big Boys. We are SOOO Proud of them and their success. Go for a tour there -- and definitely ask for Tour Passes from our Camp Host (save $10 each - limit 2).
KY Bourbon Trail - as Americana as it gets
KY Bourbon Trail saw 1M+ Visitors last year --- come join us!
95% of the world’s Bourbon is produced in Kentucky.
In 1964, a Congressional Resolution declared Bourbon an indigenous product of the United States—meaning that no other country can make a product and call it Bourbon. This is why Bourbon is revered as “America’s Official Native Spirit.”
In order for whiskey to be Bourbon, it must be made with a minimum of 51 percent corn, aged in new, charred oak containers, stored at no more than 125 proof and bottled at no less than 80 proof.