- All Rates include 2 Adults/2 Children; Extra Person(s): $3.00 ea
- Maximum of 6 people per site
- Gate cards $10.00 cash deposit refunded when turned in
- All Rates are subject to change at any time
- All Guests MUST Register at Camp Office/Store
- All Reservations require a one night deposit. (One week cancellation notice for refund)
- Only RV/Campsite guest can use boat launch.
||6 Months / Yearly
||$450 + Electric
||Inquire at Office
|Boat - < 20 foot
||Inquire at Office
Rates increase $5.00 per night for Indepenence Day & Halloween Weekends.
* Camp sites include boat docking - Must still pay a 1 time launch fee (see below)
|Boat Launch for registered campers only
Campground Rules & Policies
- Check in time is 2:00 PM to 7:00 PM. Checkout time is at 11:00 AM. If you wish to stay another day you must come to the store and pay by 11:00 AM on that day. You may keep the same site as long as there is no current reservation for that site. Late checkout is available up to 5:00 PM for an additional $10.00, and early arrivals are also an additional $10.00.
- All campsites include four guests. There will be $3.00 per person charge for additional guests. 2 vehicles per site
- Visitors are to park at the office to register, NOT at the gate
- All central service buildings and facilities are for campers use only.
- Pets must be kept on an 8 foot leash at all times, must be cleaned up after, and are not allowed in the pool area, bath houses, or in the store.
- No food, beverages, or alcohol are allowed in any service buildings or pool. Drink responsibly-use a coozy
- Campfires are permitted in the fire rings only and must be attended. Do not put trash in fires. Do not move fire rings. Wood cannot be brought in by FEDERAL LAW
- A maximum of 2 vehicles will be permitted per site, these vehicles should display car/visitors pass.
- Quiet hours start at 10:00pm; children must be at campsite by dusk. For safety reasons, children should not play around or ride bicycles near the entrance gates. Bicycles should be put in bike racks.
- The person registered at the site is also responsible for the children, visitors, pets, etc.
- Drive carefully, watch for the children and obey speed limit.
- Campers must keep their site clean and dispose of refuse in the receptacles provided. The site should be left in the condition it was found. Please place trash in bags prior to disposing in dumpster.
- Firearms and fireworks are strictly prohibited.
- Any person who defaces or destroys park property or puts nails or metal objects in trees will be held liable at the full value. Damage to Electric Meters or Water Hydrants will be charged a minimum $300.00.
- Any accident or disturbance should be reported to the camp host immediately. Park is not responsible or liable for any of the above. Lost and found is located at the store.
- No one under 17 years is allowed in pool area without an adult. Pool is for paying guests only!
- No camper, RV, boat or camping equipment should be left unattended for 24 hours without written permission from camp host.
- Cummins Ferry Resort reserves the right to remove anyone in violation of these rules or anyone conducting themselves in a manner deemed unsuitable or violating any State or Federal laws.
- Cummins Ferry Resort shall not be held responsible for claims, losses, or liability of any nature arising in any respect from campers occupancy and/or of premise.
- The camp host reserves the right to change rules and regulations at any time.
- Any campers or equipment left on premises for 30 days or more without written permission from the camp host becomes the property of Cummins Ferry Resort.
- No off road vehicles allowed! Golf carts permitted. Must sign a waiver and have a valid drivers license
- No clothes lines.
- For fishing rules and regulations check in at the store.
- $10.00 fee for washing campers or vehicles and a $20.00 fee for washing Class A motors homes.
- Do not park past sewer dumps due to septic fields behind campsite.
- Boats must be docked or parked outside of campground in the gravel parking lot.
- No refunds or early departure.
- All tow vehicles must be disconnected /reconnected outside of the gates.
- No swimming allowed in the river
- Avoid parking on the grass
THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION